celotehanku

..dari peri gigi dengan cinta...

Don't You Know Me By Now...

Daydream delusion
Limousine eyelash
"oh baby, with your pretty face
drop a tear in my wine glass"
Look at those big eyes
See what you mean to me
Sweet cakes and milkshakes
I'm a delusional angel
I'm a fantasy parade
I want you to know what I think
Don't you want to guess anymore
You have no idea where I came from
We have no idea where we goin
Lodge in life, like branches in the river
Flowing downstream caught up in the current
" I carry you, You'll carry me"
That's how it could be..
Don't you know me..
Don't you know me by now?

(Taken from " Before Sunrise" The movie)
*Before Sunrise, Before Sunset dua buah film yang ringan tapi dalem bgt!

Label: ,

1 celotehan untuk “Don't You Know Me By Now...”

  1. # Blogger Zahra

    Book-Art Project - January 31, 2006
    Seeking entries on the theme of "Artist's Book and Object Books": visual... Sign in to see full post.
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!  

Posting Komentar

Links to this post

Buat sebuah Link


    << Homepage





image from bibi1004.com



a r s i p






c e l o t e h a n m u




s e a r c h





s t i c k y b a n&trade

nostalgia
peri gigi mode on aku cinta obot dan abit
shopaholics
ai loph cats!^^
www.kao-ani.com
i hate bad news



b a n n e r i s m e





Indonesian Bayut Bloggerhood
eXTReMe Tracker



its a rainy day


C U A P - C U A P


thankyou!





"in LIFE, be SIMPLY happy"


| c r e d i t s |

Powered by Blogger& K2 Blogger Templates| edited by giestha | images & emoticons provided by kao-ani.com & hungryforpixel.com & bibi1004.com| 2007 © celotehanku di blogspot

This blog is solely mine. It contains MY photos, thoughts, hopes, dreams, secrets, and fears.


KampungBlog.com-Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia blog-indonesia Google PR™ - Post your Page Rank with MyGooglePageRank.com